Movie, Lunch, Bookstore

I went out with a friend to see Star Wars, third time for me and sixth for him. We had lunch afterwards, then stepped into Barnes & Noble after. I wasn't planning to, but I picked up a couple of books while I was there. I got Jane Eyre, he wants to see the movie, but I refuse to watch it before reading the book. Also I think it's on my 100-list shelf. I also got Star Wars: The Force Awakens by Alan Dean Foster. We spent twenty minutes walking around, trying to find a copy before giving up. We went to pay at the register and there it was, shoved in with the clearance section, the last copy in the store. I couldn't not buy it after that. The last one was a bit of a whim, NeuroTribes by Steve Silberman. This Barnes & Noble's mental health section only had three books on autism, the other two I already own and this one looked like a good read. I know nothing about it, except for the sections I previewed in the store. I think I need to stop buying bookshelves, everytime I get a new shelf, I buy more books.