1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I pre-ordered the illustrated edition and it's been sitting in my stack since I got it, waiting for this readathon.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I bought some naan bread the other day and red pepper hummus and I was really looking forward to that. Then I got sick and my friend made me some chicken tortilla soup, I set some aside to sip at throughout the day.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I didn't think I'd get to participate this year due to getting sick, but I woke up this morning feeling great. I have some stuff planned throughout the day, including lunch with my mom and a hockey game later this night, but I'm ready to get some reading in.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 3rd readathon and I think I have it planned out this time. Unlike the last two readathons, I've planned several events throughout the day (see previous question) to keep me from burning myself out. I also have some audio books on hand, to take a break between books.