1. Read a book with a blue cover.
2. Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name.
3. Read someone else's favorite book.
4. Read the last book you acquired.
5. Finish a book without letting go of it.
6. Read a book you really want to read.
7. Read seven books.
So I went into this planing to read at least 5 of the books on my list, but work got in the way. Even with fifteen hours of over time I managed to read three books, however. Not bad.
1. Look Me In the Eye by John Elder Robinson
2. Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
3. Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void by Tim Lebbon