DNF @ 47%

The Indomitable Ten: A Superhero/Supervillain Novella Anthology - Lecturer in Economics Richard Roberts, A.E. Propher, J.R. Rain

I received a free copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I gave this book three tries in total; it just wasn't happening. I mentioned in a previous update that the collection had a weak opening; the first two stories were not ones I would have picked to start with and the third story was just okay. I put the collection aside twice and tried jumping back into it at different points -- couldn't do it. I think at this point I've given this collection more than a fair shot and I'll be happy to finally remove it from my Kindle. I was kind of up in the air on how to rate this. If I went off just the three stories I managed to read completely I would have rated it 1.5 stars, but since I believe I would have enjoyed the other stories in this collection had I been able to get into them, I gave this collection a 3 star rating. If you do decide to pick this collection up, I highly recommend starting anywhere but the beginning.