June Wrap-Up & July Reading List

Complementary and Acute - Ella Lyons Beauty Queens - Libba Bray Moone Boy: The Fish Detective - Nick V. Murphy, Chris O'Dowd Inkheart - Cornelia Funke, Anthea Bell Inkspell - Cornelia Funke, Anthea Bell Inkdeath - Cornelia Funke Postmortem: Establishing the Cause of Death - Steven A. Koehler, Cyril Wecht The Art of Being Normal - Lisa Williamson The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum

June Wrap-Up

2 stars: 0

1 stars: 1

The Art of Being Normal

DNF: 2

Jilo - I put this down pretty early in the book, but I do plan on attempting it again one day when I am more in the mood for it.

A Safe Place with You - I stopped reading at 15%. This work could have really benefited from the work of a more experienced translator.

Reviews Written: 12

Wrap-up: I feel good about the number of books read this month. I had more free time this month, but I started writing again and after a twelve year hiatus, I took up the clarinet again. I've also been going out every Friday morning with Abby to kayak. So, while I had plenty of free time, I've been devoting it to other activities.

July Reading List

I don't have much of a plan for reading this month. I want to finish The Hobbit and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I expect to complete American Gods this month as well. I lost my reading-buddy last month and haven't really picked it up since. I can't remember where I stopped in, not having updated the reading progress in a while, so I might have to go back and refresh my memory.